Hey Readers!




 If you're in the US, you may be aware of a little snow and ice storm that spanned most of the country with bitter cold temperatures. We got around 9 inches of snow where I am in Oklahoma. It was that powder snow which isn't great for snowballs, igloos, or snowman building. The hubby was able to make a walkway for the cats and his feral friends ☺️The kiddos have been off due to a snow days. No expectations of learning so a good old fashion snow day.

Since the weather has kept us indoors, I took this opportunity to dig into my ever growing stash of scrap yarn. Boy! I have a lot. I think this calls for designing some stash busting and practical projects. I just need to figure out some acrylic yarn worthy projects...outside amigurumi.

I did whip up a plastic bag holder from some Varigated yarn and a few solids. Our plastic bag stash was getting out of control 



If you have any suggestions, please feel free to share in the comments! 

Until next time, friends....



Comments

Popular Posts